One bedroom apartment with private roof terrace
Fantastic and private getaway to soak up the Spanish sun!
A fully equipped one bedroom apartment, with communal pool and private roof terrace.
The apartment also offers air con, wifi, hob and washing machine.
Moraig Beach is 1.3 miles away while Playa del Portet is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47.8 miles from the accommodation.
The perfect, getaway to enjoy the Spanish sunshine!
This one bedroom, one bathroom apartment in the Paitchi area of Moraira is the perfect base for your holiday.
Amenities include Wi-Fi , air conditioning, a washing machine, and a well-equipped kitchen. There is also a private outdoor terrace and a beautiful communal pool area.
The beach Platja de l’Ampolla 8 minutes away by car (4 km). The nearest restaurant and bar, as well as the closest supermarket, is just 2 minutes away by car (1.2 km) and a café is 3 (1.5 km). Bed linens and towels are included in the price.
- Private Terrace
- 1 bedroom
- Communal Pool
- 1 bathroom
- Air Con
- No Pets
- No smoking inside
- Car essential
- General: linen provided, towels provided
- Outside: private pool, terrace, garden, terrace furniture, sunbeds, parking
- Inside: wi-fi, radio, tv, dvd player, washing machine, children’s high chair, cot, iron, ironing board, ceiling fan
- Kitchen: freezer, fridge, coffee machine, hob, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster
- Bathroom: shower
- Beds: 1 x Double
- Airport (Alicante): 90 kilometres
- Beach: 2 kilometres
- Golf: 8 kilometres
- Shops: 1.1 kilometres
- shopping centre, small shops, restaurants, pubs, nightclub, café, internet café, theatre, cinema, amusement park, harbour, museum, church, park, market, board walk, concerts
- cycling, diving, fishing, golf, horse riding, hiking, paragliding, sailing, surfing, swimming, tennis, walking, water skiing, wind surfing
- Garden Views
- Sea Views
|Period||From||To||1 Week||2 Weeks||Night||Min. stay|
|–||04 Jan 2022||04 Apr 2022||€ ASK||–||–||1 Week|
|–||04 Apr 2022||18 Apr 2022||€ ASK||–||–||1 Week|
|–||18 Apr 2022||30 May 2022||€ ASK||–||–||1 Week|
|–||30 May 2022||04 Jul 2022||€ ASK||–||–||1 Week|
|–||04 Jul 2022||05 Sep 2022||€ ASK||–||–||1 Week|
|–||05 Sep 2022||26 Sep 2022||€ ASK||–||–||1 Week|
|–||26 Sep 2022||19 Dec 2022||€ ASK||–||–||1 Week|
|Christmas||19 Dec 2022||04 Jan 2023||€ ASK||–||–||1 Week|
- Prices indicated are per property
- Reservation fee: 10%
- Pay balance on arrival
- Refundable security deposit: 200 €
- Final cleaning is included in the price
- Payment methods accepted: bank transfer
- Before paying, call or send us email to confirm payment details.
- Cots and high chairs are provided free of charge.
- Your security deposit will be returned to you within 14 days of departure.
- Longer stays considered (1 – 6 months).
Holiday information and video about Moraira
Recreation & Leisure
Moraira offers a variety of water sports, including sailing, padel boarding, windsurfing, diving, fishing, rowing, and swimming.
For those who prefer land to sea, there is also an extensive range of activities to choose from: mountain climbing, hang-gliding, mountain biking, and hiking.
It’s possible to take the ferry to the Balearic islands directly from the port in Denia.
The local cuisine of the Moraira area is typically that of the Costa Blanca, which combines delicacies from both land and the Mediterranean Sea. Many civilizations have lived in this area (Celts, Iberians, Greeks, Romans, Muslims), all of which have all left their mark on the gastronomy.
The diet in Denia is a healthy Mediterranean one; the Costa Blanca is rich in fish, vegetables, olive-oil, rice and fruit and the ingredients which are all used to prepare delicious, healthy dishes, such as Paella Valenciana, Arroz Negro (black rice), Arroz al horno (Oven baked rice), Arroz a banda (fish and rice stew), Arroz del Señoret (Prince’s rice).
Aside from seafood, typical dishes include succulent lamb chops, rabbit in garlic, roast leg of lamb with garlic and fresh rosemary, and home made sausages and black puddings.
If you have a sweet tooth then you will enjoy the local homemade pastries and deserts that the whole region is famous for. Or Jijona ice-cream (Nougat), which is made with the almonds of the region.
Whilst in Morairacommend you try the local wine selection on offer, especially Jalon wine which is of high quality with a lovely bouquet.
There are many international restaurants in the town offering a wide choice of different cuisines from around the world.
Moraira enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate, with cool sea breezes in summer and protection by surrounding mountains against the cold North winds in winter. The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and the average temperature easily exceeds 20 degrees.
In 1986 the World Health Organisation recommended the climate of the area as one of the most equitable in the world – neither too hot in the summer nor too cold in the winter. On average it can boast 325 sunny days each year making it an ideal all year round destination.
Weather prediction for the next days